My name is John I was a CTO leading a team of programmers who developed the trading servers for some of the largest banks and hedge funds in the USA. The most important thing in the systems we developed was their speed and accuracy, because the player who can react to price changes the fastest is the one who wins the game. I have developed a method for winning in the Forex markets based on exploiting some of the older trading systems that are still being used by some of the companies out there.
|Delay Factor||Forex Broker||Bonus||Download|
|0.45||up to $1200 Bonus|
|0.43||up to $1000 Bonus|
|0.15||up to 30% Bonus|
*** Small value of DELAY FACTOR means faster Broker (benchmark is set as weekly average of all brokers)
How It Works?
In the Forex market, you buy or sell currencies. Placing a trade in the foreign exchange market is simple: the mechanics of a trade are very similar to those found in other markets (like the stock market), so if you have any experience in trading, you should be able to pick it up pretty quickly. The object of Forex trading is to exchange one currency for another in the expectation that the price will change, so that the currency you bought will increase in value compared to the one you sold. Here is a diagram that describes the way the Forex Brokers Trading platform works:
Let’s start by stating a few of the most obvious inefficiencies:
- Data lag between the banks computers and the Forex broker due transferring data over standard internet connections and not low latency private connection lines.
- Forex brokers have standard servers not high end equipment capable of handling the high volume of transactions in the Forex markets.
- Slow outgoing bandwidth to the Forex traders. (I am sure most of you experienced a freeze of the trading system even working with the banks systems).
- Banks hedge themselves in the Options and Futures markets sometime it takes them a few minutes to get all calculations done for very large transactions and a few more to get the large orders executed in the market (trying to get a good price and full execution for the whole amount without moving the market price).
- Not all Forex brokers have direct connections to all the banks they sometimes get their data from other brokers (especially if these brokers are just white labels).
- Some Forex brokers get orders through 3-4 different platforms: MT4 \ MT5 , web browsers, different java platforms, cell phone applications. Each system has different latency and they all need to be synchronized somehow – usually by the slowest system.
- There are a few more pricing inefficiencies in the market but it’s not possible to explain them without getting too technical.
I like to use these Couples:
To get started just follow these four steps:
- Choose 1 Slow and 1 Fast broker and open Demo accounts. Don’t take any chances you’ll loose money try it in Demo before you go Live.
- Gain confidence in your trading as you start to see profits in your demo account . When you gain enough confidence and sure about your success open a live account and start taking your profits Home.
- I highly recommend that you take advantage of the bonus the Brokers offer. For example Plus 500 offers you up to 30% bonus on your deposit. Also most of the brokers offer Leverages of up to 1:400 that means you can trade with a buying power up to 400 times larger than your deposit.
- First time you earn more than 500$ in your account it is time to change to another broker for that same day, this is to insure maximum payout and not to alert the Slow Brokers of your winnings.